You have heard the phrase a million times. “The early bird catches the worm” and as tired of it as you might be there are some good tips to follow so that you will be that early bird.
- Hold off on checking your phone first thing in the morning.
- Play with the kids.
- Get in a morning workout or run.
- You will be able to put out the fires of the day in due time.
- Make a schedule of your day at the end of the previous day, although your schedule will change at times, this practice will allow you to rest easier knowing that you have a plan of attack.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep, much easier said than done.
- Don’t start your day with caffine, you will only crash at the most critical time of the morning when your energy levels should be their highest.
These are just some of the practices you can incorporate into your routine, to maximize your productivity when it matters most.