Return To Job List
: San Francisco, CaliforniaJob Category
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join their team for a 6-month project.
This role will be 100% remote but candidates will be expected to work PST Time Zone.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Coordinator include:
- Preparing reports for benefits programs including reimbursement program and Benefits plans
- Managing funding requests for Benefits plans in the US and Canada
- Answering escalated employee inquiries about global benefits
- Supporting with user acceptance testing for international benefits administration
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects within the Benefits Team
Skills/Experience of the Benefits Coordinator include:
- 3+ years of professional Benefits experience
- Experience with internal employee benefits in the US or globally (either/or, not both required)
- Strong experience working with Excel spreadsheets
What’s In It For You?
- Experience working for a really reputable, well-know, Global company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely from your home (in your pajamas if you choose!)