Return To Job List
ETL Architect Location
: Smyrna, GeorgiaJob Category
IDR’s client is seeking an ETL Architect for one of our largest clients in the distribution / manufacturing Industry. This person must be local to Atlanta, GA and open to working onsite once COVID restrictions have been lifted. For consideration, you should have 10+ years of prior experience as an ETL Developer.
Responsibilities of the ETL Architect include
- Will work closely with various business affiliates, product development teams, and senior designers to consolidate requirements, create solutions for BI assets, and develop valuable revisions.
- Responsible for managing the design of prototypes and creating final designs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Will be in charge of leading Informatica ETL architecture to handle business requirements while also meeting performance requirements.
- Responsible for partnering with various ETL members involved in the process of developing ETL routines to load dimensional Star Schema and minimize errors.
Required Skills/Experience of the ETL Architect
- Bachelor’s degree is required while a master’s degree in a related field is highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in modeling and business system designs.
- Required to have 8 years of experience designing Informatica ETL packages.
- Must have 5 years’ experience using Oracle and BI/DW deployments.
- Prior ETL Architect experience, driving development teams towards effective delivery of BI solutions and multifaceted data solutions.
- Must have knowledge of STAR and Snowflake schema techniques.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a technologically advanced development team
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row