Return To Job List
Service Account ManagerLocation
: Norcross, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
Service Account Manager
IDR’s client is seeking a Service Account Manager to join its growing team in Niantic, CT!
Responsibilities of the Service Account Manager include:
- Responsible for supporting low voltage, phone systems, audio, and security technologies.
- Responsible for documenting work in excel and performing work thorough Outlook email.
Required Skills/Experience of the Service Account Manager includes:
- 3-5+ years’ technical customer service experience.
- Will work closely with project coordinators and handle all client requests, break/fix, and troubleshooting.
- Must be proficient in core operating systems including: ServiceNow, WorkMarket/FIT, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Dispatching/scheduling experience.
- High school diploma required.
- Certificate from a Technical School or an associate degree is preferred.
What’s in It for You:
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters teamwork
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row