Return To Job List
Infrastructure Project ManagerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Project Management
IDR has a new opening for an Infrastructure Project Manager in South Nashville, TN. This person will support multiple infrastructure implementation projects. If you are looking for a fast moving, longterm opportunity, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Work with engineering and technical teams to translate a technical vision into actionable development plans
- Identify dependencies, risks, and mitigation opportunities related to project scope, schedule, and resources
- Keep initiatives on track and keep both internal partners and third party vendors informed of status and progress
- Project Manager will be able to work efficiently and establish KPIs aligned with each projects method and expectations
- Project Manager will work with leaders / stakeholders to eliminate roadblocks for their project teams and anticipate issues based on previous learning and identify solutions
Requirements of the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, managing IT infrastructure projects such as cloud implementations, network technologies, etc.
- Understanding of different technologies and terms
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing project meetings with stakeholders and documenting project plans
- Excellent documentation and organization skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Project Management certifications nice to have
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k
- Longterm opportunity with some remote flexibility
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row