Return To Job List
Tag Implementation Specialist Location
: Bellevue, WashingtonJob Category
Tag Implementation Specialist
IDR's client is looking to add a Adobe Analytics Tag Implementation Specialist to join their team to help support web platforms for analytical needs. This will be a 100% remote opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Tag Implementation Specialist:
- This person will implement site analytics tagging on web, mobile & app properties
- Will be utilizing Adobe Analytics & Ensighten as their Tag Management tool.
- This person will implement new tags and conduct QA to existing tags in the data layer
- This person will be focused purely on implementation (No reporting or analysis). It is crucial that this person has experience within the analytics data layer and implementing tags.
Requirements of the Tag Implementation Specialist:
- 2+ years of professional experience with Adobe Analytics
- Hands on experience supporting analytics tag implementations
- Experience utilizing an enterprise tag management tool such as: DTM / Ensighten / Tealium / Omniture / etc.
- Must have experience executing QA/UAT testing of analytics site tags
- 20 Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Clearly Rated Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award Winner 7 years in a row