Return To Job List
Salesforce Marketing Cloud AdministratorLocation
: Suwanee, GeorgiaJob Category
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Applicants must be local to or within driving distance to Suwanee, GA.
IDR’s client is seeking an Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join their growing team in Suwanee.
Additional Responsibilities Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator of the include:
- Responsibilities include making changes to existing communications and create new communities
- Create segmentation groups
- Track communications
- Develop relevant reports and dashboards.
- Provide daily administration and support of the Salesforce database, including, but not limited to, managing user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts
- Regularly engage business units and actively seek to improve on existing processes as well as design and build new modules in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Experience using modules such as Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, Predictive Intelligence etc.
Required Skills/Experience of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator include:
- 3+ years of prior experience as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certification
- Bachelor's Degree
What’s In It For You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within