Return To Job List
Lead Front End Developer Location
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
Front End Developer
IDR’s client is seeking a Strong Front End Developer with React experience to join their team.
This is a contract-to-hire role, candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
This team will be transitioning back to working onsite at least 3-4 days per week at the end of Q1, so applicants must be comfortable working onsite in Atlanta, GA (Sandy Springs).
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer include:
- Developing HTML5 applications primarily using react.js
- Guiding junior developers and coordinating with backend development and UX departments to translate mockups into scalable web applications
- Performing design of the UI solution and all phases of the front-end development lifecycle
- Decomposing UI mockups into reusable react components
Required Skills/Experience of the Front End Developer include:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Web Development
- Strong ES6 skills
- Expert level React/Redux experience
- Strong HTML 5/CSS skills with the capability to implement designs from mockups.
- Working knowledge of current UX/UI trends.
- Working knowledge of REST API Architecture.
- Experience working within Agile development methodologies on a cross functional team.
What’s In It For You?
- Join a highly reputable, world-class organization
- Be part of a collaborative team that embraces innovative technology
- Utilize creative freedom
- Real opportunities to grow professionally
- Collaborative, friendly work environment
- Relaxed, casual dress code
- Excellent benefits + annual bonuses