Return To Job List
Accounts Payable SpecialistLocation
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
Accounts Payable Specialist
Applicants must be local to or within driving distance to Alpharetta, GA.
IDR’s client is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team in Alpharetta.
Additional Responsibilities Accounts Payable Specialist of the include:
- Process accounts payable transactions to ensure that payments are made on time and accurately to vendors .
- Review invoices for goods and services that did not process automated through ERP system
- Process and approve invoice processing in compliance of policies, with correct application of taxes
- Identify, investigate and follow up on supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Provide urgent vendor reconciliation on accounts past due to ensure business is not interrupted
- Process wire transfers to suppliers, employee expenses, benefit payments, etc.
- Provide required documentation during internal and external audits.
- Train others in department to ensure cross functional job coverage within department
Required Skills/Experience of the Accounts Payable Specialist include:
- 2+ years of direct accounts payables experience and general accounting knowledge
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment
- Proficient in MS Office, O365, and 10-key
- High School Diploma or GED (Associates preferred)
What’s In It For You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within