Return To Job List
Project Specialist - Change Owner Location
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is looking for a Project Manager in Nashville, TN for a Fortune 100 company! A successful candidate will have proven experience managing complex projects/programs and has the ability to influence key stakeholders. If this is you, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
- Facilitate resolution of issues; escalate issues to project steering committee
- Direct product implementations with a data driven approach
- Direct resources to ensure project goals are met
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with all members of functional teams
Required Skills for the Project Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience managing projects through project lifecycle.
- Background in IT or Operations is preferred
- High organizational skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
What is in it for the Project Manager?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision!)
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work in a laid-back environment
- Excellent work/life balance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row