IDR is looking for a PL/SQL Database Developer for one of our Fortune 200 Healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This position will be a 6-month contract with potential for extension and/or conversion. The ideal candidate will have a background in developing oracle-based SQL databases.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PL/SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER
• Responsible for implementing business requirements and technical solutions using a variety of technologies and programming languages.
• Work as part of an Agile software development team and be an integral part of the SDLC
• Responsible for migrating data from legacy systems into current software.
• Process-driven, results-oriented, organized and self-directed
• Ability to adapt to change and work with peers to ensure comprehension of assigned requirements
• Fast learner who is eager to face new technological challenges and come up with innovative solutions
What's in it for you?