Return To Job List
Enterprise Onboarding Representative - EATS NYLocation
: New York City, New YorkJob Category
IDR’s largest client is seeking an Enterprise Onboarding Representative join their team in NYC!
***Candidates will be working remotely but must be local to NY.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Onboarding Representative:
- Responsible for onboarding new, enterprise business partners in specific locations.
- In charge of coordinating with Account Managers to ensure the best level of customer service is provided to clients that are being onboarded.
- Gain adept knowledge amongst local cities to identify additional options to develop the company’s brand.
Required skills/experience of the Field Sales Representative include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B sales or onboarding.
- Previous experience optimizing or improving processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, and eagerness to take on challenging initiatives, and adapt with a changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (multi-lingual is a plus).
- Understanding within Google Suite, MS Office, and Salesforce. (SQL is a plus).
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row