Return To Job List
Field Sales Representative - ArkansasLocation
: ArkansasJob Category
Field Sales Representative
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Field Sales Representative to join its team in Little Rock, AR!
Candidates will be working remotely but must be local to AR.
Responsibilities of the Field Sales Representative include:
- Develop partnerships with businesses in your surrounding city and defining a strategy regarding helping new restaurants and businesses deliver
- Negotiate with restaurants on terms and conditions of the partnership agreements
- Identify key restaurants to partner with and reach out to them on behalf of starting a partnership
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the area and surrounding cities to identify further options to keep developing business
- Make 50+ inbound calls a day
Required skills/experience of the Field Sales Representative include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship, or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding communication skills and multilingual is a plus (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Office, and a CRM tools (Salesforce preferably) or SQL is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills, pre-sales skills, and analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability