Return To Job List
Encompass Administrator Location
: Plano, TexasJob Category
: All Other
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Configure, maintain, and oversee the administration of the LOS including, but not limited to, customizing business rules, forms, fields, workflows, reports, and other services.
- Test the system to confirm business needs are met and report/resolve defects, errors, and configuration issues.
- Partner with the Project Manager to meet with and understand business and departmental technology needs and translate them into solutions with timely product completion.
- Create and maintain documentation for all modifications and projects.
- Track and communicate progress, issues, risks, timeline impacts, and other relevant information to management and team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of Encompass
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with third party Encompass solutions (DevConnect, API, TPO Connect)
- Comprehensive understanding of the loan process
- Minimum three (3) years residential mortgage experience required, wholesale and correspondent loan origination experience preferred.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with Ellie Mae Encompass administration required.
- Proficiency with custom software development (Ellie Mae SDK, DevConnect API, TPO Connect Secure Scripting) is preferred.
- Experience with developing unattended services, Webhook integrations, custom screens, and user interface extensions preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Advanced certification in Ellie Mae Encompass preferred.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Requires normal vision (corrected) both close and distant.
- Requires normal hearing levels (corrected).
- Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer for extended periods of time.
- Requires sitting, bending.
- Works effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Lifting requirements of 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Minimal travel <5%.