Return To Job List
: Austin, TexasJob Category
IDR is seeking a .Net Developer Developer to join one of our top clients that will be 100% REMOTE! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Payroll Coordinator Lead:
- Review time & attendance records within the timekeeping system
- Ensure that all time is accurately calculated according to State and Federal regulations
- Audit payroll results
- Review and audit paid time off accruals and transfers
- Conduct various payroll calculations such as vacation time, bonuses, terminations, gross vs net pay, etc.
Required Skills for the .Net Developer:
- 7+ years’ professional experience with .Net Development
- 7+ years’ professional experience with SQL Server
- Strong experience with Classic ASP
- Professional experience with Teacher Licensing Applications
- Professional experience with Accountability Applications
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row