Return To Job List
Associate Product OwnerLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
Associate Product Owner
IDR’s client is seeking an Associate Product Owner for one of our largest clients in the FinTech Industry. This person must be local to Atlanta, GA or Columbus, GA. We are not accepting C2C candidates or candidates who must relocate at this time. For consideration, you should have had prior experience planning product features through roadmaps and prioritization with delivery teams.
Responsibilities of the Associate Product Owner include
- Will be responsible for owning product feature backlog and release plans as well as supporting the product development team by minimizing waste, eliminating roadblocks, and escalating problems, while providing optimal solutions and guidance.
- Will be responsible for working on challenging issues where detailed analysis of a situation(s) is required. Must have strong sense of judgement in choosing best methods and techniques for achieving results.
- Will facilitate product innovation and be an active participant in release and sprint planning to choose the appropriate priorities from product backlog for the release.
- Will be responsible for coordinating and communicating release plan to all internal teams (Market Strategy, Client Implementations, etc.) so that they may have visibility.
Required Skills/Experience of the Associate Product Owner
- Must have 6+ years’ relevant working experience.
- Must have completed a four-year college degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related field. Relevant working experience may also be considered.
- It is highly preferred that this individual obtains a master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university.
- Required to have excellent understanding of interface specifications (files, XML, SSO), data mapping best practices, and databases/data models.
- Must have prior client-facing experience in product development and product management, specifically within a cloud-based SaaS product.
- Must have knowledge and prior experience of full life cycle project implementations along with Agile Methodologies.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a technologically advanced development team
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row