Return To Job List
Director of ITLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
IDR’s client is seeking a Director of IT for one of our largest clients in the Healthcare Industry. This person must be local to Atlanta, GA and open to 20%-30% travel. For consideration, you should have had prior experience working on RIS/PACS systems and consolidation projects. This candidate should be extremely organized and have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Director of IT include
- Will direct operations including: help desk, data center operations, network and tele-communications operations, and coordinating with third party vendors.
- Will oversee network and security planning including: compliance, disaster planning and business continuity, data integrity, and backup & recovery procedures.
- Will establish strong working relationships throughout the entire organization and maintain healthy relationships outside IT service providers.
- Work closely with the CTO to create and validate an annual budget to ensure cost effectiveness.
Required Skills/Experience of the Director of IT
- Must have completed a four-year college degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have 7-10 years’ experience in IT management and supported healthcare information systems. Must have previous Director level experience.
- Required to have excellent understanding of computer systems, security, data storage systems, and systems / network administration.
- Must have knowledge of the integration of information systems in relationship to the healthcare field.
- Must have prior knowledge of security and controls frameworks including HITRUST and ITIL.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a technologically advanced development team
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row