Return To Job List
Sr. Informatica DeveloperLocation
: GeorgiaJob Category
Senior Informatica Developer
IDR’s largest client is seeking a Senior Informatica Developer to join their team remotely in Atlanta. As a Senior Informatica Developer you will be a team player that will assist in completeing the lifecycle and the management of ETL processes and database systems for our client.
**W2 only at this time!
Responsibilities of the Senior Informatica Developer include:
- Leads the tuning of ETL processes and databases
- Leads in writing and reviewing software functional specifications and design reviews
- Provides input to continuously improve ETL process discipline and resulting output quality
- Monitors usage of the Data Warehouse to identify potential capacity overloads and bottlenecks
- Responsible for loading and validating data into the data warehouse
- Provides support for technical issues and ensuring system availability
- Remains current on Data Warehousing technologies, testing industry trends and best practices
Required skills/experience of the Senior Informatica Developer include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in software development utilizing Informatica in combination with Oracle databases in a distribution system environment is preferred.
- Expert Knowledge of application design principles, systems development and analysis.
- Expert UNIX/LINUX and Oracle 12c experience
- Complete understanding of relational database design and architecture
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) architecture and reporting mechanism using tools like Microstrategy
- Project management experiences a plus.