Return To Job List
Technical Lead - Solution Architect Location
: Smyrna, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
IDR’s largest client is looking for a Solutions Architect/Team Lead to join their team. This position will be remote during COVID-19 but will be expected to sit in either Denver, Dallas, or Atlanta (Atlanta is preferred).
Position Overview for the Solutions Architect:
- Working collaboratively with Enterprise Architect team to design and document new solutions
- Leading the design for implementation of solutions and overseeing delivery of solutions
- Providing deliverables like standard definitions, reference models and architecture designs
- Designing, coding, implementing and creating development standards in an Agile environment
- Supporting the existing development and work on enhancing applications
- Mentoring and coaching team of developers/other team members
Required Skills for the Solutions Architect:
- 7+ years of Solution Architecture experience
- 2+ years of managerial/team lead experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the required skills. Masters is a plus!
- Experience with various backend development languages like Java and Python
- Experience with various database technologies like MySQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) technologies. Informatica experience a plus!
What’s in it for the Solutions Architect?
- Work with the latest technologies with a client that truly values its employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row