Return To Job List
: Suwanee, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Applicants must be local to or within driving distance to Suwanee, GA – this role will work onsite
IDR’s client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their team and add functions and enhancement to a current product that is experiencing tremendous growth.
Additional Responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes while following the software development lifecycle
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code, etc.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications
- Produces maintainable, testable, extensible, clean, well-documented code according to system design
- Designs software systems that scale to tens of thousands of users
Required Skills/Experience of the Software Engineer include:
- 3+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- Working knowledge of Angular
- Experience with Cloud Systems (preferably AWS), especially experience scaling as a team/company grows
- Experience with Node is a plus
What’s In It For You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within