Return To Job List
PACS/RIS Administrator Location
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
IDR’s largest client is seeking a PACS/RIS Administrator to join its team in Buckhead, GA!
Responsibilities of the PACS/RIS Administrator include:
- Oversee the operation of the PACS/RIS systems and verifies appropriate processes have occurred such as scheduled operations, backups, archives, etc.
- Creating and maintaining system tables, maintaining sign-on/passwords, and training ne users for all aspects of the PACS/RIS systems
- Develop, implement, and maintain PACS/RIS policy and procedures
- Provide clinical software assessment and implementation activities such as project planning, scheduling upgrades, analysis, issue and risk management, and delivery of assigned projects
- Provide vendor software contract, coordinating PACS/RIS upgrades from vendors
Required skills/experience of the PACS/RIS Administrator include:
- 5+ years’ experience in PACS and RIS support and implementation
- 2-year degree with PACS certification or a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to adhere with AVH recording of hours worked policy
- Ability to troubleshoot PACS application specific issues and articulate outcomes
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability