Return To Job List
Sales Account ExecutiveLocation
: Lawrenceville, GeorgiaJob Category
Sales Account Executive
IDR’s client in Lawrenceville, GA is seeking a Sales Account Executive to join its team! The ideal candidate has a four-year degree and experience in inside sales.
Candidate will be onsite then eventually transition to a rotating schedule between remote and onsite work.
Job Functions & Responsibilities of Sales Account Executive
- Responsible for generating interest in new business accounts to comply with current company growth goals
- Research, find and identify new potential customers that fit strategy for growth
- Contact and work closely with new & existing customer/partners
- Play a proactive role in the onboarding and “expansion” of newly signed accounts
- Collaborate with marketing and product management to facilitate new sales programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings to secure interest in new prospects assigned to their territory
- Provide effective customer presentations on a regular basis to new and existing accounts.
- Ensure handoffs to Customer Success & operations are well communicated, executed, and exceed the customer's satisfaction
- Identify and develop relationships with C-level executives who are prospective clients or business partners for new business referrals
- Proactively support assigned specific existing accounts in all RFQs/RFPs and sales quotes.
- Handle a variety of administrative responsibilities including sales CRM (salesforce.com) database management
Requirements for Sales Account Executive
- Four College Degree and 2+ years’ experience in an inside sales environment
- Knowledge of the IT, medical and industrial equipment industries is preferred, but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as Salesforce.com CRM
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent follow-up and follow-thru abilities
- Works continuously towards self-development to stay current on information technology services
- Strong sense of ownership for sales success and achieving personal objectives
- Excellent Business communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills in person, by telephone and through the use of current technology
- Excellent documentation skills are required daily (via salesforce CRM)
- 20 Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Clearly Rated Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award Winner 7 years in a row