IDR is seeking a Mainframe/ADABAS Developer for an enterprise-level client in Woodland Hills, CA! If you are looking for a company in an exciting industry to showcase your skills, then apply today!
Responsibilities of the Mainframe/ADABAS Developer:
- Develop application on Mainframe or Unix environments using ADABAS/NATURAL
- Maintain and support existing applications as needed
- Create and review functional documentation of your work
- Participate in code reviews
- Create reports as necessary for presentation to business stakeholders
Requirements of the Mainframe/ADABAS Developer:
- 10+ years’ experience developing within ADABAS/NATURAL
- Experience within a mainframe or Unix environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Team player with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors degree or higher preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work in a fast-paced and exciting industry
- Much, much more!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Award Winner for the Past 7 Years