Return To Job List
: Smyrna, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
AWS Network Engineer
This position will be 100% remote until further notice. Applicants will ideally be located in/near Atlanta, GA and willing to work onsite post COVID-19.
IDR’s client is seeking an AWS Network Engineer to join their team. This role will play an integral part on the Networking team and will be responsible for the design and deployment of dynamically scalable fault-tolerant, reliable, and highly available applications on AWS.
Additional Responsibilities of the AWS Network Engineer include:
- Selecting and deploying appropriate AWS services
- Migrating complex and multi-tier applications to AWS Cloud environments
- Resolving network-related problems, system failures, and routing changes and updates
- Implementing information technology and enterprise architecture best practices
Required Skills/Experience of the AWS Network Engineer include:
- 5+ years of experience in Network Engineering or related
- Must have about 2-5 years of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud architecture, operations, or administration
- Experience with configuring AWS services such as VPC/SubNet/Security Group, EC2, ECS, CLI, S3, Route 53, CloudWatch, Lambda, IAM
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment