IDR is looking for a DevOps Engineer one of our Fortune 200 Healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This position will be a 12+ month contract with potential for extension. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with Docker-Swarm, Kubernetes, Jenkins (or similar pipeline technologies), and ideally knowledge of google cloud.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
• Collaborate with development to design in-house monitoring tools/software for managing the SCM and Development Operations environments.
• Adopt, customize and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
• Provide Sr. Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
• Work closely with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
• Develop and define process and procedure to proactively manage all pre-production and production environments.
• Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity.
Required skills of the DevOps Engineer
NICE TO HAVE
What's in it for you?