Return To Job List
IT Governance AnalystLocation
: Richmond, VirginiaJob Category
: Project Management
IT Governance Analyst
IDR’s client is seeking an IT Governance Analyst to join their team for an exciting project!
***Must be LOCAL to Richmond, VA. Accepting C2C candidates***
Responsibilities of the IT Governance Analyst include:
- Will be responsible for working alongside the PMO and Governance Team.
- Will be responsible for reporting, metrics, and oversight within the IT Governance Analyst role.
Required Skills/Experience of the IT Governance Analyst include:
- 3-5+ years of strong experience in IT Process Management and Governance.
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to identify areas of improvements within IT operational areas.
- Must be able to articulate corrective actions plans and adapt to changes.
- Should be able to provide process solutions to meet financial and operational goals.
- Must be able to monitor IT delivery performances and create performance reports for managerial review.
- Needs to have strong communication skills both written and verbally to develop, update, and enforce policies.
- Candidates must be local to RICHMOND / HENRICO.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row