Return To Job List
: Austin, TexasJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is seeking a Solutions Architect to join one of their Top Clients in Austin, TX! The Solutions Architect will be responsible for all activities necessary to support the successful completion of all deliverables required for the redesign of the our clients’ Health Safety Network system.
This will be a LONG-TERM opportunity!
Top Skills Include:
- 10 years’ experience with Enterprise software development including experience working in an architecture capacity within an enterprise development organization.
- Experience developing using MS Visual Studio C#, .Net, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Web API
- HTML, CSS LESS, Bootstrap
- NET Core, ASP.Net Core
- Angular 2+, typescript, Angular JS, JQuery
- SQL Server and Database Design, Create Stored Procedures, SSIS
- Experience working with a scrum team in an agile environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HHSC (Texas Health and Human Services Systems)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row
For immediate consideration, please email Patty Roberson (email@example.com).