Return To Job List
Scrum Master/Project ManagerLocation
: Richmond, VirginiaJob Category
: Project Management
Scrum Master / Project Manager
IDR’s client is seeking a Scrum Master / Project Manager to join their team for an exciting project!
***Must be LOCAL to Richmond, VA. Accepting C2C candidates***
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master / Project Manager include:
- Will be responsible for project delivery throughout the entire project lifecycle including project plans, release plans, resource allocation, schedules, and delivery.
- Will be responsible for coordinating agile ceremonies, daily standups, retrospectives, etc.
- Will be responsible for assisting product owners and the team with product backlog management.
- Will be responsible for tracking and communicating project’s progress from a schedule, cost, and risk perspective to the team and stakeholders.
- Will work with others to promote continuous improvement and productivity.
Required Skills/Experience of the Scrum Master / Project Manager include:
- 5-7+ years of strong understanding of software development life cycle models along with knowledge of Agile project management fundamentals.
- Must have SAFe Certification or experience with SAFe Framework.
- Must be well-versed with Scrum and Kanban Agile methodologies.
- Must be able to work with customers and understand their business practices. Additionally, must be able to manage customer’s expectations.
- Should be able to help Product Owners create Product Backlog.
- Must have proficiency using Project Management tools including Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
- Prefer that this candidate has an active PMP or CSM Certification.
- Candidates must be local to RICHMOND / HENRICO.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row