Return To Job List
Managed Care Analyst Location
: TexasJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
Managed Care Analyst
NEW opportunity for a Managed Care Analyst with an industry leading company in the healthcare industry! Our client is looking for a detailed-oriented individual to join their team who will be responsible for day-to-day analyst duties.
This is your chance for a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a leader in the healthcare industry!
Required Skills for the Managed Care Analyst
- 5+ years financial analysis, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel must be able to create Pivots and perform vlookups
- Must be able to program these contract terms into Contract Adjudication System (nThrive).
- Familiarity with healthcare reimbursement methodologies and coding (DRG, APC, CPT/HCPCS, ICD-10)
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 5 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 5 years