Return To Job List
: 3787 Wareham Dr., Thompsons Station, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Security Engineer to join one of our healthcare clients! This *direct hire* opportunity offers remote flexibility, innovative features/cutting edge technology, amazing perks and much more! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Security Engineer:
- Act as main liaison vendors and client
- Apart of setting up/monitoring application alerts such as AWS, O365, etc.
- Focus on implement controls for SOC Compliance and HITRUST
- Provide technical guidance or review, audit and identify outcomes as well as offer recommendations or solutions
- Working with various tools such as AWS, Azure, O365, etc.
Required Skills of the Security Engineer:
- 7+ years of IT Security experience
- Experience with either networking or application experience
- Extensive experience with Incident Responses, Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation Process
- Proven work experience with tools such as: Google, Symantec, Splunk, Barracuda, Tripwire, O365, Azure, AWS, Palo Alto Firewalls etc.
- Experience with Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management Experience is highly preferred
What’s in it for the Security Engineer?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.