Return To Job List
Sr .NET DeveloperLocation
: Fort Worth, TexasJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Sr. .Net Developer to join one of our top clients in Fort Worth, TX. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Sr. .Net Developer:
- We are seeking a developer to code and influence solutions for our client’s key cross functional systems and groups, PTC or Dispatching systems (i.e. BOS, Data Server, TrainSheet, GRIT, etc.).
- Our focus is to ensure our systems have excellent hygiene, performance, and evergreen processes to maintain high availability that supports the safety of our resources as well as our client’s velocity measurements.
Required Skills for the Sr. .Net Developer:
- 8-10 years of .NET dev experience
- Experience managing/building teams
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row