Return To Job List
Oracle DBA Location
: Denton , TexasJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Oracle DBA to join one of our top clients in Denton, TX. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Oracle DBA:
- Managing and supporting ERP application, file and database systems including the performance, integrity, and security of those systems
- Installing, upgrading, cloning, and patching of ERP applications
- Plan and develop database architecture, logical and physical design, automation, documentation, installations, shell scripting, backup, and recovery concepts, as well as the troubleshooting of any database performance or data integrity issues
Required Skills for the Oracle DBA:
- 7+ years of experience of relevant database development and/or administration
- Strong experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Application experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row