Return To Job List
Lead Java DeveloperLocation
: Henrico, VirginiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Senior Java Developer
IDR’s client is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team for an exciting project!
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer include:
- Will be responsible for working on Unix platforms, large migrations, and data mapping.
- Will be responsible for monitoring system performance and troubleshooting complexities.
- Will be responsible for developing presents proposals, plans, and schedule migration of data.
- Will be responsible for evaluating and modifying complicated application programs.
- Will work with others to create and develop data models that support business applications.
Required Skills/Experience of the Senior Java Developer include:
- 10+ years of strong software development experience in software development with expertise in Java / J2EE.
- Must have prior lead experience in J2EE and Java technology.
- Should be able to work on multiple browser platforms and support. It is highly preferred that this person has mobile browser support.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field of study. Equivalent experience is also acceptable.
- Experience with embedded and interactive SQL Data Manipulation is required.
- Must have worked on Unix/Linux platforms and MS Windows Operating systems.
- Must have recent experience with Migrations and Data Mapping.
- Candidates must be local to RICHMOND / HENRICO.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row