Return To Job List
Cyber Security Compliance AnalystLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a remote Cyber Security Compliance Analyst to join our client in Brentwood, TN. Hiring ASAP!
This role will report directly to the Senior Manager of Compliance and will be responsible for conducting and documenting vendor risk assessments, managing the Cybersecurity awareness training program; managing SOX/PCI compliance activities.
- Partner with business stakeholders to support vendor risk assessments; act as a liaison and coordinate efforts between IT, Cybersecurity, Business functions and others
- Lead assessment of vendors, identify risk, develop remediation plans and partner with internal stakeholders to manage responsibility.
- Develop and maintain vendor risk reporting tool
- Perform vendor risk questionnaire refinement and scoring for effective program performance
- Analyze, update, and modify procedures and process to identify and continuously implement vendor risk management process improvements
- Manage, plan and delivery security awareness training program including monthly campaigns and other courseware to all employees
- Manage SOX and PCI compliance programs
- Manage internal audit management action plans
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5+ years of security governance, risk, and compliance experience
- Prior experience with vendor risk management methodologies, practices and conducting assessments
- Prior experience with developing, managing, and executing security awareness training programs
- Prior project management experience
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks, and risk management methods
- Experience working in a third party risk management team conducting assessments and documenting risks.
- Eight or more years of security governance, risk, and compliance management experience
Apply today to start a new role before the holidays!