Return To Job List
Registered Nurse - Emergency DepartmentLocation
: Hickory, North CarolinaJob Category
We are hiring for two ED RN's on both the day and night shift! this is a 13 week project with opportunity to extend or convert to FTE.
What You Will Do:
you will triage incoming patients based on level of injury or illness, immediately stabilize incoming patients, record and interpret the data from the monitors, and use it to assess a patients rate of recovery or to help doctors determine treatment methods.
• Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
• Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
• Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
• Advanced Life Support (ALS)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) ?????
• Licensed Registered Nurse - ability to work in the state of NC
•2 years in the ED department