Return To Job List
: Austin, TexasJob Category
: Project Management
IT Project Manager - Austin, TX
IDR is seeking a IT Project Manager to join one of their Top Clients in Austin, TX! The IT Project Manager will establish the project scope and schedule, establish agile sprint cycles, manage risks and issues, and provide project status reports to executive leadership.
This will be a LONG-TERM opportunity!
- Experience with general SDLC IT processes
- Experience in facilitating meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
- Experience in Agile estimating, planning, and forecasting
- Experience in establishing sprint planning and sprint backlog processes
Scrum alliance certified scrum master and/or PMI agile certification (PMI-ACP)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row