Return To Job List
Cloud Data EngineerLocation
: Austin, TexasJob Category
: Systems Engineering
Cloud Data Engineer
IDR is seeking a Cloud Data Engineer to join one of their Top Clients in Austin, TX! The Developer Analyst will help move their team off a legacy system. The Cloud Data engineer will help with one of their main projects that aims to create a data analytics platform plus data governance with Informatica Axon.
This will be a LONG-TERM opportunity!
- Experience as a data engineer implementing data pipelines for a data mart or a data warehouse.
- Experience in interfacing with tools such as Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality jobs.
- Design highly scalable ETL processes with complex data transformations, data formats including error handling and monitoring.
- Experience in implementing data pipelines using cloud native services on any one of the major cloud platforms.
- Hands-on experience implementing solutions using Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, and SnowPipe.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row
For immediate consideration, please email Patty Roberson (firstname.lastname@example.org).