Return To Job List
: Austin, TexasJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join one of their Top Clients growing Development team in Austin, TX! This hands-on role is expected to perform advanced job responsibilities. The Salesforce Developer’s primary responsibility to participate in all phases of the technology delivery life-cycle of Salesforce based solutions that consistently deliver business value to external and internal customers.
This will be a LONG-TERM opportunity!
- 6 years’ experience in software engineering
- 4 years’ experience developing custom Salesforce applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row
For immediate consideration, please email Patty Roberson (email@example.com).