Return To Job List
Senior SQL Server DeveloperLocation
: Dallas, TexasJob Category
: All Other
IDR is partnering with a global technology company to fill a Senior SQL Developer position. Our client offers employees the ability to work 100% remote while still maintaining a highly collaborative culture. Our client offers ample opportunity for career advancement, personal development, ingenuity and flexibility. If this organization sounds like the fit for you, then reach out today!
What’s in it for you?
Work for an industry leading, non-profit corporation
Opportunity to work 100% Remote!
Generous PTO and Sabbatical Options for fulltime employees
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Utilize Microsoft SQL Server and the Sisense BI platform to design, develop, support, and maintain enterprise systems that facilitate reporting, data analysis, and insights for users of CRM application.
- Perform database design, programming, and maintenance on the SQL Server database underlying our CRM application.
- Design and create end-user data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting solutions within enterprise BI systems.
- Perform optimization and performance tuning of our enterprise BI systems.
- Support and maintain CRM database and suite of BI tools, including direct communication with end-users and triaging problems as they arise.
Must Have Skills:
- 7 years’ of SQL Server experience
- 4 years’ of data warehouse development experience.
- 3 years’ experience in data analytics, reporting, or dashboard creation.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architecture.
- Competency with software development best practices.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Working knowledge of the Sisense business intelligence platform
- Interest in the arts/cultural sector
- Tessitura experience (Tessitura training will be provided if needed)
Soft Skills / Personality Fit:
- Self-motivated; ability to work efficiently from home in a virtual office environment
- Ability to work closely with others in a very strong team-focused structure