Return To Job List
PCU - Registered NurseLocation
: Hickory, North CarolinaJob Category
IDR is offering a rewarding PCU Registered Nurse (RN) contract position in Hickory, North Carolina.
Shift: 12 hour Night shift
Job Length: 13 weeks + extension
Very competitive pay!
RN's who work with us receive a very competitive pay and benefits package. You'll enjoy the personalized service that has earned us the award of Best of Staffing 8 years in a row!
Email Resume: Mscott@idr-inc.com
Day to Day:
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Years of Experience: 1+ years
- Associate’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- working knowledge of reading heart monitors
- Ability to read and interpret cardiac rhythms
- Familiarity of titration of cardiac and insulin drips per protocol
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Certifications:Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licenses: Current NC RN license.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 8 years in a row.