Return To Job List
: Dallas, TexasJob Category
: All Other
IDR is partnering with a global technology company to fill a software engineer position. Our client offers employees the ability to work 100% remote while still maintaining a highly collaborative culture. Our client offers ample opportunity for career advancement, personal development, ingenuity and flexibility. If this organization sounds like the fit for you, then reach out today!
The engineering team utilizes test-driven development, pair programming, code reviews, and mature design patterns to build high-quality features and enhancements through each release cycle. Engineers maintain a close relationship with the Product team as they guide and prioritize work.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Active role in the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of the platform including web, mobile, desktop applications and hosted/cloud components.
- Perform optimization and performance tuning of our web applications.
Must Have Skills:
- 2+ years of full stack web application development
- Proficiency in Angular or similar client side framework (React, Vue)
- Proficiency in modern REST API usage and development
- Test driven development experience
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core
- Working knowledge of SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
- Competency in software development best practices and design patterns
Nice to Have Skills:
- WCAG compliance and Accessibility
- Go or Bamboo for pipelines