Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Quality Assurance
IDR is looking for a QA Engineer for one of our Healthcare partners. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, and the ideal candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience automation and manual testing, including working in a web-based and mobile application testing environment.
Daily Responsibilities of the QA Engineer:
- Partake in user story refinement with the team
- Perform automation and manual testing to ensure that the system is functional without compromising quality
- Create framework for scenario, components, and integration testing
- Document test results including detailed information on any defects found, and assist the Scrum Master and Product Manager to prioritize defects
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset
- Interact with operations team to run tests in production environments after deployment to ensure quality
- Understand the product vision and interact with designers and the Product Manager to translate their vision into tests
- Work with engineering teams to identify key areas of risk in new solutions
- Participate in scrum ceremonies to clarify and problem solve with the team
Must haves for the QA Engineer:
- 5+ years’ experience with hands-on tester with multiple platforms and testing techniques
- Manual testing experience, including acceptance testing at story level, exploratory, and creative testing
- Background in web-based and mobile application testing
- Experience with requirements gathering and edge cases
- Previous background in integration, performance, and load bearing tests
What's in it for you?
- Fun and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Generous PTO package.
- Ability for continuous learning and development.