Return To Job List
Software Engineer (React/Node)Location
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Daily Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Design and manufacture applications
- Design and develop business logic and backend systems
- Work closely with teammates to understand the system end-to-end
- Write unit, integration tests and functional automation
- Utilize modern design patterns and architectural principles
- Provide support to the product owner in defining future stories and tech lead in defining designs
- In the future, this role may evolve to include product support & QA responsibilities
Must haves for the Software Engineer:
- Understand best practices to support Agile development
- 5-7 years’ experience writing and utilizing autonomous services oriented RESTful API services and performance tuning largescale apps
- 2+ years of React
- 3+ years of Node
- Experience with database systems, including SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.)
- Experience writing effective unit, integration, and API tests
- Experience with mobile application development, either with native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
What's in it for you?
Ability for continuous learning and development
- Fun and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Generous PTO package.