Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is looking for an Engineering Manager for one of our Healthcare partners. This is a direct-hire opportunity, and the ideal candidate will have hands on experience with successfully leading a team or teams of engineers, focusing on product management, business operations, and directing the product roadmap.
Daily Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager:
- Foster engineers’ professional growth
- Create project plans and schedules
- Run agile project management processes
- Seek and hire talent
- Generate and implement process improvements
- Draft quarterly OKRs and Engineering KPIs
Must haves for the Engineering Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience as a technical leader/manager or as a hands-on, technical individual contributor/lead
- Programming skills in Go, Java, Python, or similar technologies
- Systems design experience, having scaled algorithmic & ML solutions in products.
What's in it for you?
- Fun and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Generous PTO package.
- Ability for continuous learning and development.