Return To Job List
Associate; Data EngineerLocation
: Boston, MassachusettsJob Category
: All Other
Associate Data Engineer
IDR’s client is seeking an Associate Data Engineer to join their North American team. This position will be 100% remote. Candidates located in Eastern & Central time zones are required, candidates not in these time zones will not be considered at this time.
Responsibilities of the Associate Data Engineer include:
- Collaborate with their team to create enterprise scale solutions to meet client needs
- Develop & configure data pipelines, factoring in synergies with data pipelines
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
Required Skills/Experience of the Associate Data Engineer:
- 5+ years of extensive Data Engineering and data modeling experience
- Extensive experience with AWS or Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent educational/professional experience
- Proficiency with data processing technologies such as Databricks & Spark
- Experience utilizing Kafka
- Ability to work within Azure Data Factory (ADF) and with data lake implementation(s).
- Experience with version control and Github integration
- Required knowledge of various query languages including Pl – SQL, PostgreSQL, and T – SQL
- Previous experience in building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
- Additional experience using Cosmos
What’s in It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- 20+ years of proven industry experience in major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row