IDR’s largest client is seeking a Senior Associate Data Engineer to join its team. This role will be 100% REMOTE; however, this person should sit in Eastern Standard Time or Central Standard time. Candidates sitting outside of these time zones will not be considered at this time. This person will collaborate with the team to create enterprise scale solutions to meet client needs.
*Must be a W2 Employee*
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate Data Engineer include:
- This individual will develop and configure data pipeline while collaborating with data pipelines built with other tracks.
- Verbal and written communication is key to be successful in this role.
- You must think critically in order to produce enterprise scale solutions to complete client’s requests.
Required skills/experience of the Senior Associate Data Engineer:
- 5-7+ years of professional Data Engineering and data modeling experience.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science. Education or professional experience is required for this role.
- This person should be proficient using data processing technologies such as Databricks and Spark.
- This candidate must have to have prior experience utilizing Kafka.
- You must be able to work within Azure Data Factory (ADF) and have previous experience with data lake implementation(s).
- Any experience with version control and github integration is required.
- It is necessary that this individual have experience using various query languages including PL-SQL, PostgreSQL, and T-SQL.
- It is preferred to have previous design experience including building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
- Experience having used cosmos is a plus as well as prior experience using python.
What’s in It for you?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row