Return To Job List
Senior Java (Microservices) Developer Location
: Boston, MassachusettsJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Senior Java Developer (Microservices)
IDR’s client is seeking a Senior Java Developer that will work 100% REMOTE. This person will have 6+ years of strong software development experience with expertise in Java version 6 and above and knowledge of latest Java (8 or 9) features.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer (Microservices) include:
- Working closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical levels
- Solving complex problems that can make digital transformations for clients
- Efficiently developing applications using Java/Microservices, REST API, Kafka, NoSQL or Cassandra, and Docker/Kubernetes platforms.
- Writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage
- Defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- Drive improvements and adaptation to new and updated standards and best practices
Required Skills/Experience of the Senior Java Developer (Microservices):
- 6+ years of extensive Java Development experience
- Experience with Java versions 6 and above
- Strong Microservices experience
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and/or Containers
- NoSQL/Cassandra database experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills; ability to work well with a team and independently
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a technologically advanced development team