Return To Job List
Senior Manager, Change Management and Engagement Location
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is looking for a Senior Manager of Change Management to join our fastest growing healthcare client in the Nashville area! This position is direct hire and will start out remote.
Local candidates are highly preferred
The Sr. Manager, Change Management will be in charge of the people side of change: business processes, job roles, organizational structures, and systems. You will be responsible for leading change initiatives from end to end and implementing change management strategies that increase employee engagement. This Senior Manager will work to drive faster adoption and higher proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop a change management plan/strategy based on current and future organizational needs.
- Consult with business leaders, HR business partners, and key stakeholders to ensure change plan is progressing according to plan.
- Ability to recognize when to pull in key help to support change initiatives
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, communication plans, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plan
- Create and monitor adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Work closely with our leadership development team to build change management capabilities across the enterprise.
- Lead our colleague engagement feedback channel
- Partner with key stakeholders on new organizational initiatives to develop and execute on a change plan.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, education, marketing, HR, or related field
- 5+ years as a project or program manager, with preferred experience in an HR and/or engagement or I&D program management capacity
- Previous experience conducting change assessments, stakeholder analysis, developing communication approaches for the project, implementing change management strategies, and ensuring integration of change activities into the project plan
- Helpful to have any project or program management expertise to help created project plans.
- Experience introducing and implementing strategies, processes and initiating strong verbal and written communication skills with senior executives; project leadership