Return To Job List
Remote HR Business Partner Location
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is partnering with a leading global technology who is looking for a talented remote HR Business Partner who can support a new line of business. They have put an emphasis on needing someone with experience with employee relations. If you are interested in joining a very close-knit team that fosters innovative thinking – please apply today!
This position is a long-term contract that could potentially be fulltime.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Applies consulting skills to support the business functional areas.
- Collaborates with HR Centers of Excellence and Leadership to provide business support to achieve goals.
- Identify 360, assessment, coaching needs and initiate with Talent Management, assess training needs for team and leadership development for an hourly, multi-state workforce
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and processes.
- Effectively communicate, influence, drive to consensus, and execute on initiatives across all levels of leadership.
- Business partner responsibility with colleague advocacy and build a positive employee relations culture and work environment.
- Recommend new HR or business practices, processes, metrics, or models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or a related field
- 2+ years of progressive/strategic experience as a HR partner
- Experience working with multi-state, hourly workforce is a huge plus!
- Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human resource disciplines such as employee relations, compensation, organizational development, performance management, talent acquisition, and state employment laws.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience working with Workday would be a plus!
What’s in It For You?
- 100% remote
- Opportunity to work with a brand-new line of business
- Exposure to multi-state
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- Full benefits
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row