Return To Job List
Senior HR Business PartnerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is looking for a Human Capital Partner I to join our growing healthcare client in the Nashville area! This position is a Direct Hire.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Applies consulting skills to support the business functional areas.
- Collaborates with HR Centers of Excellence and Leadership to provide business support to achieve goals.
- Act as change agent for senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-orientated perspectives.
- Identify 360, assessment, coaching needs and initiate with Talent Management, assess training needs for team and leadership development.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and processes.
- Effectively communicate, influence, drive to consensus, and execute on initiatives across all levels of leadership.
- Business partner responsibility with colleague advocacy and build a positive employee relations culture and work environment.
- Recommend new HR or business practices, processes, metrics, or models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or a related field.
- 8+ years of progressive/strategic experience as a HR partner
- Experience in organizational integrations, design and change management
- Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human resource disciplines such as employee relations, compensation, organizational development, performance management, talent acquisition, and state employment laws.
- Demonstrated success executing organizational change programs as delegated by senior HR management.